PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2

Mofoz
04-19-2012, 12:54 AM
I am doing a lot of posting tonight, but I notice a lotta games missing off this list. It is an extremely fun atmosphere and it's free nonetheless. I am shocked that PTC hasn't attempted to expand into this game and start a payload map server. Those maps attract heaps of peepz.

C4NDYM4N
04-19-2012, 07:43 AM
ya its a fun ass game. i actually played the beta and had a server when the game first went live. it looks like its changed a shit load though, i cant remember the last time i played. I think it was to give someone something from my inventory that i didnt even know existed lol

Mofoz
04-19-2012, 08:53 AM
I just keep seeing new items come out every half a year to a year...pretty sick that you can pick your class and choose your best comp for that class IF you have the items that fit your playing style.

C4NDYM4N
04-19-2012, 01:14 PM
ya i might have to load it back up and get into it again. it looks pretty interesting now........i wanna see what they did with the demo.........i love using that guy

Mofoz
04-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Kritzkreig from medics makes demos near unstoppable haha...it's like a kill galore if it's a packed map

C4NDYM4N
04-19-2012, 04:56 PM
sweet ill have to jump on and check it out.......i started out on the soldier then moved to the medic for a bit but the demo is what i mostly ran with after that....and actually the last time i actually played was before they released the demo update when they were bringin out the soda boost for the scout and sandwich for the heavy