PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I took so long

MadGunDisease
05-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Hey most of you probably know me as MadGunDisease, you can call me Bradley if you want, since you all are family.

Anyways, I'm going to be honest you probably won't see me 99% of the time in-game since having the duty of being in the military I usually don't get time, plus being in Japan (yes I live in Japan. Sake Sake Woot Woot) is a big time difference from states so the times I get off work and get home is usually 1 am for you all.

Uh, I do plan on being a big donater, just have to set up another Paypal. I plan on at least 50$ a month once I got Paypal set up with a financial card.

So it's good to see you all here and keeping the spirit of PTC alive and hopefully when we get Zerosin back and CS 3 comes out we can make PTC a commonplace again.

I miss playing with you all and hearing your voices <3333

Anyways, I'm usually on around mid-night state times, just hit me on steam and we'll set up play time.

capt willard
05-08-2012, 10:38 AM
So it's good to see you all here and keeping the spirit of PTC alive and hopefully when we get Zerosin back and CS 3 comes out we can make PTC a commonplace again.

Anyways, I'm usually on around mid-night state times, just hit me on steam and we'll set up play time.

MGD good to see you back, sir. Sounds like you're liking Japan. Very cool. Hope to see you on soon.

Diehr_Wolf
05-08-2012, 11:05 AM
MadGun! good to see you back man! looking forward to fragging you.

TurBo DieseL
05-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Welcome back MadGun! Glad you got your account recovered. I might have to look at the image verification and see what is up with that. When you have time to be on the computer but not be in game you can always stop by on Ventrilo.

C4NDYM4N
05-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Sup mad.......good to see youre enjoying your time in the coast gaurd :P jkin jkin i know ur in the air force.....jump on vent bro, we usually have people on about the time ur on. be safe and have fun mayne........frag ya soon

C4NDYM4N
05-08-2012, 02:12 PM
ps........i know its not the air force either.......:D

bunnypotomus
05-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Candy, you dont know what it is do you.............XD
Good to have you back gun! glad your rockin in japan and everything is A-ok for you!!

Fox
05-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Nice seeing u back if i keep working nites hit me up i start playing at 6 am when i get home but no ptc playing :|

TurBo DieseL
05-08-2012, 02:57 PM
I thought MadGun was in the Navy... maybe I'm mistaken lol.

Fox
05-08-2012, 05:04 PM
I thought he was the cook for the Air Force

Panda
05-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Hey MGD nice too hear from you again man! maybe on night when im feeling dangerous ill stay up late enough to catch a game with you!

Mofoz
05-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Hey most of you probably know me as MadGunDisease, you can call me Bradley if you want, since you all are family.

Anyways, I'm going to be honest you probably won't see me 99% of the time in-game since having the duty of being in the military I usually don't get time, plus being in Japan (yes I live in Japan. Sake Sake Woot Woot) is a big time difference from states so the times I get off work and get home is usually 1 am for you all.

Uh, I do plan on being a big donater, just have to set up another Paypal. I plan on at least 50$ a month once I got Paypal set up with a financial card.

I miss you too bro...we used to have way too many good/long nights haha, no matter how full or empty the pubs were and yes this is the original Crazy Mofoz.

MadGunDisease
05-09-2012, 01:26 AM
It's Navy and I'm a Machinist Mate, so I run the ship.

Hey seriously though, glad to see you all. Got back from 3 months to Philippines and Korea and it was nice to be on land again.