PDA

View Full Version : Yep, another "better late than never" returning thread

MutualAssuredDestruction
06-17-2012, 10:01 AM
What's up PTC! Just wanted to say hi and see how everything is going at PTC! Unfortunately I don't play CSS much (actually at all) anymore because of RL and other games; but I figured I'd still stop by and see what the crew is up to. Looks like I got some catching up to do haha! Who knows, I might just reinstall it for a couple hours of fragging (or getting fragged) so I might see you on the server(s) as well.

Well, not much else to say, but I will try to participate on the forums more and see what everyone is up to. And if anyone wants to play some BF3, RO2, or Arma2 hit me up!

Laters!

M.utually A.ssured D.estruction

C4NDYM4N
06-17-2012, 10:07 AM
suuuup dood....you should reinstall and get your frag on....diehr needs to be kept in check...bunny isnt throwing enough crap at him while gaming so hes beating the hell outta the pubs right now......good to see you again bro.

Diehr_Wolf
06-17-2012, 11:52 AM
Welcome back! =D
Don't listen to Candy, he's having withdrawals because no one is putting out for him lately.

Illuminatus
06-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Welcome back little snowbunny. About time you remembered us, was feeling a bit hurt. Anyways definitely be a regular on the forums, at could use some sanity.

C4NDYM4N
06-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Welcome back! =D
Don't listen to Candy, he's having withdrawals because no one is putting out for him lately.
its not that nobodys putting out...its just nobody puts out like you diehr...i miss the "damn u candy" after i unload from behind

and mad...when i get back on, im still gonna send you invites :) so you mine as well re install and pwn some ass with us.....we miss you man

Diehr_Wolf
06-17-2012, 05:07 PM
i miss the "damn u candy" after i unload from behind

I think it's a bigger issue that your clip is always empty. Very disappointing.