PDA

View Full Version : Blast From the Past

|.xoi.|
10-21-2012, 09:19 AM
Hello PTC community,

I am not sure how many of you all remember me but I am going to assume you do. My name is Robert and I played under the name xoi for a very very long time in the PTC servers as well as was a member of PTC for a long time. I was basically around from the beginning of PTC when zerosin made it.

Basically I was clearing out old email accounts and ran into a PTC happy birthday message back in like 06 or something and thought I would check and see how PTC is thriving and all. It is nice to see you are all still around and playing, I know that was what PTC was about : A positive gaming community.

I have been playing video games off and on when I can but never went back to counterstrike. Grad school has been my life these past 4 years and I will be finally graduating soon. Maybe I can re install some CS and stuff and hang out some more. Is Azrail and other old schoolers still around even?

Anyways, I would love to hear about how things are going and if any of you remember me back in the day. Shoutout to the people i definitely remember playing with back in my days:

8ball, Broody, Belarus, Belfus, bigrig, brain, bringer, CanadianBacon, Diehr, dubz, jefe, GDB, gungrave, hellsent, illum, joe, kabenz, trek, MGD, mang, mr blank, shinobi, saint, smurf, SPIRIT!, thump, turbo, twisted, wrongway, xiled, zero. And also to those i forgot!

Canadian Bacon
10-21-2012, 10:45 AM
Mother of God....

xoi! It's been a long, long time. How are you doing mang? What are you doing Grad School for?

`CB

|.xoi.|
10-21-2012, 12:07 PM
I've been real good mang. I am a 4th year student at KSU College of Veterinary Medicine. I graduate in less than a year and then im off to work for the U.S Army Veterinary Corps as a Captain.

Ive been playing a lot of BF3, Call Of Duty whenever I have a bit of free time, but never got back into CS because it was kinda the same easy boring pwnage. But with the new CS:GO i may get back when I have free time. I am studying for my boards which i take in early December and then after that I will have tons more free time.

Good to hear from ya dude, so what ever happened with zerosin? The twitter made it seem like something bad.

Diehr_Wolf
10-21-2012, 08:19 PM
holy shit! Great to see you again, I haven't seen you in forever! Tag em' up!
Yeah I know what you mean about CS. CS:GO gives it a little more flare, but even I find myself playing borderlands and the BF series (don't have 3 yet) more than CS :/ .

Zero was assaulted after defending some of his friends one night a couple years ago now. He's had it rough, but He's getting better. He still has trouble focusing (from what I hear), and his memory is shot in some areas. There are a couple members who still have contact with him, but Zero hasn't popped back on since it happened. We all miss him and wish he'd just stop by to say hi and give us an update on how he's doing, but we understand.

|.xoi.|
10-23-2012, 12:37 AM
wow that's terrible sounding, that kind of crap can mess someone up for awhile.

mr blank
10-24-2012, 02:34 PM
sup mr xoi

maddhatter
10-24-2012, 05:46 PM
heyyyyy xoi lol disappointed im one of the ones you forgot....its ok lol glad to see other people are coming back on too... I got a divorce lil over 2 yrs ago now and so with moving into my own place and all that intails i couldnt afford the internet till now lol.

|.xoi.|
10-25-2012, 12:24 AM
sup blank and madd ! sorry to hear about that man, well hopefully getting back into the swing of shooting noobs can take your mind off the hard times lol

maddhatter
10-25-2012, 05:15 PM
lol yea it def helps..but its all good now not in hard times anymore.

Thumper
10-29-2012, 08:55 PM
My ninja, Good to hear you're still alive and kickin xoi!

Diehr_Wolf
10-29-2012, 09:59 PM
alright listen, all I'm seeing here is a lot for foreplay. When are we going to get down 'n dirty and play some games!

capt willard
10-30-2012, 09:39 PM
Agreed...though foreplay is lovely...

Diehr_Wolf
10-30-2012, 11:06 PM
Well Foreplay makes the experience much more enjoyable it's true. But I think anyone would agree too much foreplay kills the mood. amirite?

mr blank
10-31-2012, 01:20 AM
mmmmmmmmm ask buuney :)

mr blank
10-31-2012, 01:21 AM
all most forgot. snap :)

capt willard
10-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Well Foreplay makes the experience much more enjoyable it's true. But I think anyone would agree too much foreplay kills the mood. amirite?

Then you're doing it wrong...foreplay is the best form of brinksmanship. I'm the JFK of foreplay...

Diehr_Wolf
11-01-2012, 09:54 AM
LMFAO well in that case, get to the good stuff and foreplay at the same time.

capt willard
11-01-2012, 03:39 PM
^^^^Word. Use you hands AND your dong.

|.xoi.|
11-01-2012, 07:28 PM
alright listen, all I'm seeing here is a lot for foreplay. When are we going to get down 'n dirty and play some games!

I am down for gaming but not till after I take my boards exam on Dec 3rd. Then I will be looking into getting back into action.

Diehr_Wolf
11-01-2012, 09:25 PM
I am down for gaming but not till after I take my boards exam on Dec 3rd. Then I will be looking into getting back into action.
Well then we shall have a massive PTC orgy on the 7th (Friday)!
We'll make it an event to remember!

|.xoi.|
12-27-2012, 05:24 PM
I just got CS:GO yesterday and I am done with a lot of important stuff so I have more free time. People who are playing using vent? mumble? teamspeak? Let me know

Diehr_Wolf
12-27-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm game. I know Blank will whore it up too.

MadGunDisease
12-28-2012, 04:58 AM
If I'm on, I'm always down for playing CS:GO. Just gotta get me when I'm off work. Got 96 hour lib this weekend so a few days.

capt willard
12-30-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm game. I know Blank will whore it up too.

^^^^INVALID STATEMENT. You've been invited by over ten different PTC'ers and friends over a period of two weeks to play GO and have ignored all invites. PROVE ME WRONG AND PLAY, Mr. "Currently playing LEGO Batman 2".....:)

EDIT: and welcome back again, xoi. Please play...we will be invincible...or whatever...

Canadian Bacon
12-30-2012, 08:33 PM
I wish I could play... :(

Diehr_Wolf
12-31-2012, 12:20 AM
^^^^INVALID STATEMENT. You've been invited by over ten different PTC'ers and friends over a period of two weeks to play GO and have ignored all invites. PROVE ME WRONG AND PLAY, Mr. "Currently playing LEGO Batman 2".....:)

EDIT: and welcome back again, xoi. Please play...we will be invincible...or whatever...
No one has invited me since making that statement ;)

capt willard
12-31-2012, 09:25 AM
LIES!!! lol You were invited last night SPECIFICALLY because of that statement (11:30-Midnight'ish). Higgy, Natus, Madgun and I played.

Step it up, Batman! Sorry...step it up, Mr. Wayne!

|.xoi.|
12-31-2012, 12:34 PM
my steam name is Nixon_86 so add me if ya want so you can send inv my way if im home

Diehr_Wolf
12-31-2012, 03:26 PM
LIES!!! lol You were invited last night SPECIFICALLY because of that statement (11:30-Midnight'ish). Higgy, Natus, Madgun and I played.

Step it up, Batman! Sorry...step it up, Mr. Wayne!

Whatchu talkin' bout' Willis?
I didn't get any invite. I did today though... about 50 of them.

Spirit
03-03-2013, 12:00 PM
Hey dude! I know I'm a couple months late but....

Haiiii!!!!

Long time no talk! I'm glad to see you're doing well! I hope to see you around!!