Welcome to the PoonTang Clan.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BF3

PTC Member

Re: BF3

Irish for those of us who can't play the Beta, will you give us some more details about the game? We've all seen the gameplay vids....how's it play? Is it COD?
    Crapgame: Are you nuts? What's more important than $16 million?
    Oddball: You come around tonight, Crapgame, and we'll show you.

PTC Member

No its not cod, if you have played bf2, it plays like that, but with distributable environments and more teamwork. i played the beta for a bit and got to lvl 37, played with every class, mainly recon, loved the ump 45 and the Glock 17c i didnt get much chance to play Caspian Boarder but it was huge and a load of fun

Like belarus said its nothing like call of duty. Its a mix of bad company 2 and battlefield 2. Except with absolutely stunning graphics. You actually have to move with caution, there's no running around the battlefield, especially with the snipers prowling around. They have added many elements to the gun accessories, like the bi-pod, flash suppressor, suppressor, etc, they all have purposes other than for just looks. Flying the jets is crazy fun, they really went into detail with the pulling of G's and general motions and jerks a pilot will have to deal with in real life. As for the vehicles on the ground, the tanks are beast's, it never gets old hearing the jet engine of the m1a2 Abrams, or the diesel of the Russian t-92 tank coming up a hill, its so ominous and spine tingly, especially if your on the enemy team of that tank haha. Over all I would personally give it a 9.5, at-least for the multiplayer aspect. I you have any questions just ask, Ill try my best to answer and I'm sure belarus can answer them to.
    irish

PTC Member

if any of you are getting it on pc (would highly recommend over console 64ppl max vs 32ppl max.. bigger maps) feel free to add me on origin, Xandian141

PTC Member

Thank you both for the answers! Sounds like the rumors about it sucking were not true. Can't wait to get it...and really really need to get going on a new machine.
    Crapgame: Are you nuts? What's more important than $16 million?
    Oddball: You come around tonight, Crapgame, and we'll show you.

Yea it really is a great game, I also have an origin account, mines TheMadHatter6 (they wouldn't let me have irish it was already taken ).
    irish

I had my money ready to build a new pc than my parents needed to borrow cause their car just died

I've had some shitty luck this year hopefully the world doesn't end in 2012 so i can at least play BF3

Back on the topic of bf3, have you considered getting a bf3 server up and running once its released? I think it would bring some life back around here haha.
    irish

PTC Member

Hey I finally got BF3 installed and running

I'm playing through the campaign and then I'll be hitting the multiplayer hard. Add me on origin - ptccanadianbacon

`CB
    The Original Poontangclan Canadian Eh?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123