Welcome to the PoonTang Clan.

World of Warcraft :D

Yayyyy.... noooo i can't play anymore because i'm tired of paying 15 bucks a month after 1 year. Very nice game though.

Never played it and don't plan on playing it lol! MMORPG's are very addicting though, I've played two... one I didn't get that into and the other I played for years

PTC Member
    ya you wont find me playing any game the requires a monthly fee........i did watch WoW being played and i personally think guild wars is better.........WoW is just eh

Ive been playing wow for about....2-3 years now, I think the game has just gotten better and better in my eye as I progressed into slightly better and better guilds....Now being in the top quild on my server, makes me want to just keep playing to help the team out, and really looking forward to MoP....plus im locked in to playing for a year due to the annual pass.

run run run wtf look around run run run sume more ooooo look monster kill it with my big sord m run run run wtf i am so bord run run jump off a klifff ~.-dam kan not do that kill my self sound like fun

I used to play WoW.... Then I realized that I only ever made it to lvl 30 then quit and made a new char, really pointless that way imo haha. I have since moved on to Star wars the old republic. I got one player up to 50 the max level so far and Ive already gotten bored of it. Maybe once new dlc comes out ill get re interested but who knows. For now on its css and Bf3 for this guy!
    irish

Banned
    WoW is legit...Irish you need to experience 3x...if you ever want a referal for a new account, I will level a bitch char with ya to 85 ;).