Welcome to the PoonTang Clan.

Donations for August!

It is that time again!

I would like to thank everybody who donated in the month of August! Last month we received $0 and server activity is at an all time low! With the summer months we expect to see less people at their computers and outside, but lets not keep that from us moving on. CS:GO is supposed to be released August 21st and we WILL have a server for CS:GO. All the contributions are helpful to the clan, whether it be $5 or $100+. Every little bit helps keep the clan moving forward and all of the money goes directly to the clan to help pay for the server(s), website, etc..

By contributing a certain amount of money you will receive perks in game! These perks will vary depending on how much you donate (see below). If there are problems with public players, you will still need to consult PTC admins for advice. The server is still the property of PTC and you have to abide to our rules and code of conduct.

This applies to all our servers.

Level 1 - $5/month or $60/yr - Ability to wear PTCC tags (access to PTCC private forum)

Level 2 - $10/month or $120/yr - Reserve Slot Only, Unlimited Sounds Coming Soon!, and ability to wear PTCC tags (access to PTCC private forum)

Level 3 - $20/month or $240/yr - Reserve Slot, Unlimited Sounds Coming Soon!, Basic Admin, ability to wear PTCC tags (access to PTCC private forum)

We now have a new way to Donate!

When you click the Donate button you can see your current subscription on the top:

Below that you can see the available PTCC subscriptions for you. Please note that the option with the * is a monthly reoccurring option for those who are forgetful or are away a lot but still want to contribute something to this great community!

Thank you Everybody!
    ~Turbo

Mine is only allowing me to pay with paypal... I dont use paypal and just want to us my debit wtf Turbo!
    irish

You should be able to pay using your debit w/o signing on... if not i'll check on it when I get home. If anything I'll give you a link to donate directly .

Sent from my DROIDX

Quote Originally Posted by irish View Post
    Mine is only allowing me to pay with paypal... I dont use paypal and just want to us my debit wtf Turbo!
    Try this....

Go into the donation page... select how much you want to donate and then when it comes up to the PayPal page, just select the "don't have a paypal account". You should be able to enter your debit card information there without creating a PayPal Account.

kk when I get paid I will donate some bank
    irish

PTC Member
    Just did my part. $50 should do the trick.

Looking forward to our CS:GO server

`CB
    The Original Poontangclan Canadian Eh?

PTC Member
    Start the Sept page...Just donated....come on peeps...spare a little loot..
    Crapgame: Are you nuts? What's more important than $16 million?
    Oddball: You come around tonight, Crapgame, and we'll show you.