Welcome to the PoonTang Clan.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PTC Member
    I'm at a loss of words and my heart is aching. No one ever said life is fair but there should be a limit. Just promise you will take care of yourself and keep fighting. We all love you so much and wish you the best.

Andrew

Knights_Templar
    Illuminatus

Zer0- keep your faith in yourself, maybe being alone is what you need to heal. It seems just like yesterday I met you and your son and you had so many dreams that many of them will not be the way you envisioned- the same is true for anyone as time is a battle and change must be hard being that so much has been taken from you, your memories but don't let it take away your spirit. You have a family here it sounds like you maybe even have some people that you could start to talk to about moving in with or closer to, keep posted and let us know what you need bro ptc4life. you still have over 13,000 people in your steam group, you could easily use it to send out announcements say when a stream is live, use twitch/paypal and imraising to get some donations going I am sure some of your admins would love to stream some games and if you cant play you can at least watch! Some ideas anyways ill keep posted to see what you guys come up with x)

PTC Member
    Z bro, never doubt that youre welcome here. I didnt take the time to read everyones responses. But I know with out a doubt that I can say you are family. Bro, if ever you have to hit the streets, I hope to god you will let us all know. What you created here for us, money could never buy. What you built here, online, was a stronger bond then most offline, or "real" life friends could ever compare to.

Shits hard now for sure bro, i can feel it in what you wrote. Just know you have a home any where that PTC is. Never give up. Never give in. I know without a doubt that you will be able to rebuild everything that you had with surplus. It will take time, but you have life, and take it from me, your kid will never give up on you. I dunno if you remember or not, but you helped me through a lot of shit man. I am always here no matter what you need. Tropicblu@hotmail.com is my addy, use it, abuse it, and love it.

Much love brother. We aren't goin any where. Neither are you. Your position in PTC will always be what it always was. Our Brother.
    Merry Christmas
    PTC|C@NDYM@N
    PS.......stop in more man. I know its hard, but just so you know, we get asked about you from the entire CS community. Your impact was wide bro.

Hey, Zer0, I'm glad to hear from ye, man! I just have this to say. I was there when you dreamed of forming your own clan. I was there when you sent me one of the first invites to PTC. I was up late that night when we all checked out Google Earth and we were showing where we all lived. Z, I am here for morale support now. I wish I could give more. Everyone here remembers who you are and none of us would forget you. You've touched our lives in one way, or another, and I'm sure any one of us would give you the shirt off our backs, if we could. I know I will not forget the memories you helped to make for me and I hope I can help you with some of your from back in the day.
    Just remember, if you are feeling down, alone, trodden on, or anything other negative feelings, just log onto Stream, Bro. Your second family will always be here, hangin out, waiting to hear from our Founding Father, of PoonTang Clan: Zer0SiN. We ALL love you man and we will through you as much Love as we can, Bro! Stay STRONG! PTC for LIFE!

Your Bro,
    Andrew "The Flaccid Pickle" S.

PTC Member
    Hang in there Z! Keep the optimism going as long as you can. I hope things get better for you man and i think i speak for alot of us when i say we are here for you and always will be! Never stop fighting

PTC Member
    PTC 4 Life Bro. Take care and stay strong, tomorrow is a new day!

Thump

sup mr Z as you all ways sead PTC 4 Life. good to hear from u good or bad news. hang inther man and as for sepling hell just dont cear all so pleas if you wood send me your new address as i have sumthing to send you. be good
    mr blank

The Seaman Tetris Champion
    Hey Big Z, very very sorry to hear about all your misfortunes that has happened since your incident. I am just happy to hear that you are still alive man, I know it's been a long time since I've played with you back on CS:S but we all have been thinking about you ever since you have been gone and to be honest PTC is a seed that has sprouted into more than just a community, it is a family/brotherhood/comradery.

Know that you will always have good friends and people that love you in life. Even though since joining the military, I haven't been active as I have before, I always check up and see whats going on. Even scarcely playing a few rounds of CS, just to reminiscence on good ol' days.

If there is anything you need, don't hesitate, just ask us and we'll give it our all.

With much love and respect

PTC Member
    Hey Z! Glad to hear from you. So much has already been said, all I can really do is reiterate the fact that this community is your community - we're all here for you and always will be.

If there's one thing I've learned from you over the years we played CS together, it's that hard work and dedication pay off. Times are clearly tough, but you can battle through it and things will start looking up.

All the best!

`Kurtus "Canadian Bacon"
    The Original Poontangclan Canadian Eh?

PTC Recruit
    dude I cant say anything thats already been said better, other than we love you. Love is the best thing humanity has to offer. You gave us a community and we gave each other and you love. What the fuck is better than that? I wish I could help you out but I'm one thousand miles away, however I do have family and friends that help people out in your situation in the yay area. plz in box me your phone number and I'll give you a ring. I know that it sucks getting a setback in life, but sometimes those setbacks are amazing ways to live again.

Plx In box me your number. -- aka Auntie flo

All we are is love, thats it.
    Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast